Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How I View... New Beginnings

I am part of a fabulous challenge group circle at ClickinMoms.  Each member of the challenge circle posts their interpretation of the monthly photography theme and then links to the next person in the circle.  The challenges always start with the phrase "How I view..." and this month the phrase is completed with "New Beginnings".   What perfect timing for me since after many months of planning Dawne Carlisle Photography has gone live in January! 

Now the only hurdle for me was how to represent this in photographic images.  I chose to nestle my new business cards and "Senior Spokesmodel" cards amongst the newly budding branches.  Enjoy!







To see how Carrie Anne Miranda views New Beginnings please head over to her website!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and love the cards! Good luck with your new business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn, these are so creative! Such a neat idea, and great interpretation. Good luck with your new business!! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Fingers crossed everything goes well for you and your new business. l love your business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are so gorgeous and so is your photography! I love how these represent such a huge new beginning for you, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete